• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

GB News has suspended host Laurence Fox ...

GB News is like childrens TV news and is a right wing Brexit grooming channel targeting the dumbos

Who gives a f*ck, they're getting paid to get people outraged mun and clicks to generate revenue.. it's all these people care about, it's no left or right, it's an opportunists paradise.. people just lap it up, same with the career politicians, they don't care as long as you're paying taxes, so they can invest in themselves and other opportunistic business tw*ts

westside said:
GB News is like childrens TV news and is a right wing Brexit grooming channel targeting the dumbos

Yeah we should have proper news sources like BBC verify, where everything they say is the truth, with no agenda..

Thank you for that. :lol:

jack123 said:
Yeah we should have proper news sources like BBC verify, where everything they say is the truth, with no agenda..

Thank you for that. :lol:

This isn’t completely without truth.

I do think this “balance” thing is ridiculous. There are issues which are not balanced in any shape or form and can create more harm than good.

The BBC try to be balanced, in fact I know they really really try but overwhelmingly on most issues they’ll be centre left, with notable exceptions like the Royals. That’s because their staff are mainly private school educated with a very very liberal World view.

I don’t think a free for all is way forward but I do think there’s a need for more pluralism and an awareness of agenda of that individual. The obvious example is the “taxpayers alliance” a right wing pressure group who for years were discussed as if they were fighting for tax payers.

There’s no easy answer on this but in an age of social media a BBC style “balance” doesn’t work.

jack123 said:
GB news most probably nicked their idea of presentation from Good Morning Britain, some of the debates they have on there in the past, are very similar. But I think GB news does it better, than the talk over merchants at GMB.

Yeah I get that comparison as especially when piers Morgan was on there it seemed to have a clip going viral daily, from trans activists to people dressed as broccoli 😂
It obviously works and money talks.
Interestingly, I’m not willing to trawl recent archives, but what I don’t understand is, wooton fox and the other chap who’s name escapes me, they’ve been suspended for going OTT on this particular episode and story, just this one? 😂😂😂

Arthurmorgan said:
Yeah I get that comparison as especially when piers Morgan was on there it seemed to have a clip going viral daily, from trans activists to people dressed as broccoli 😂
It obviously works and money talks.
Interestingly, I’m not willing to trawl recent archives, but what I don’t understand is, wooton fox and the other chap who’s name escapes me, they’ve been suspended for going OTT on this particular episode and story, just this one? 😂😂😂

They're getting even more coverage and revenue for banning them.. it's all strategic to make more money

Skippyjack said:
They're getting even more coverage and revenue for banning them.. it's all strategic to make more money

Of course that, I agree, they’re playing it beautifully….from their perspective obviously I don’t condone or condemn, this particular situation is going to court much debate and furor as it’s an evocative subject and actions must be seen to be taken, which they should be taken everytime….but they don’t, it’s a cherry pick situation, if no one complained they wouldn’t gaf, but the complaints aren’t being taken seriously, just made to look that way, they’ll all be back on screen in a month or so causing the next upset.

lol

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-67009045?xtor=AL-72-%5Bpartner%5D-%5Bbbc.news.twitter%5D-%5Bheadline%5D-%5Bnews%5D-%5Bbizdev%5D-%5Bisapi%5D&at_medium=social&at_link_id=1BEA422A-62B8-11EE-A1DD-1C07681DE14E&at_format=link&at_campaign_type=owned&at_bbc_team=editorial&at_campaign=Social_Flow&at_ptr_name=twitter&at_link_type=web_link&at_link_origin=BBCNews

:lol:

"He was arrested in Stockwell and has been taken to a South London police station where he remains in custody."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/laurence-fox-says-his-home-has-been-searched-by-police-in-social-media-video/ar-AA1hGkbp

TheLoneRanger said:
:lol:

"He was arrested in Stockwell and has been taken to a South London police station where he remains in custody."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/laurence-fox-says-his-home-has-been-searched-by-police-in-social-media-video/ar-AA1hGkbp

He’s having a bad day. :lol:

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back