• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dave Myers

Just saw this. So sad, he seemed like a smashing guy. I too was under the impression that things were getting better.
RIP Dave.

I don’t watch much telly, but these two would entice me to sit down for an hour and take some sofa time. Two great personalities who had the chemistry to make it an interesting watch. Very sad upon hearing this news, I shall be knocking out some of their finest recipes over the coming weeks in tribute.

RIP Dave.

I don’t watch much telly, but these two would entice me to sit down for an hour and take some sofa time. Two great personalities who had the chemistry to make it an interesting watch. Very sad upon hearing this news, I shall be knocking out some of their finest recipes over the coming weeks in tribute.

RIP Dave.

I don't make it very often as it's hardly a healthy dish, but the steak and ale pie out of their pie cookbook is one of my favourite dishes to make.

Will probably make some of their 'Hairy Dieters' recipes in tribute over the coming weeks, but will make the pie sometime this year and raise a glass to Dave Myers when I do.

I don't make it very often as it's hardly a healthy dish, but the steak and ale pie out of their pie cookbook is one of my favourite dishes to make.

Will probably make some of their 'Hairy Dieters' recipes in tribute over the coming weeks, but will make the pie sometime this year and raise a glass to Dave Myers when I do.
I think it was only last week where I told Jack123 about their sausage casserole. That’s what we’ll now be having on Sunday.

Sad news. Enjoyed his and Si’s Planet Rock show a few years back. Seemed like a really nice chap.
R.I.P.

Always admired people who buck the trend and do things their own way and the Hairy Bikers did when they first started. Their current series is still on, wonder if they'll pull it for a couple of weeks out of respect. RIP Dave.

Their Chilli con carne is epic, it's my go to comfort meal, RIP big Dave

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back