• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fixtures next season

Magic_Michu

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Whilst doing cams for Cardiff City on Saturday a senior member of their staff told me that they’ve currently only got 5 Saturday 3pm fixtures for the whole of next season.

- also talk of every game being televised of the first game of the season in the championship.

Feel like there is going to be very few Saturday 3pm games next season.

( I was surprised how early clubs would know their fixtures, but chatting to our directors at the production company they revealed that clubs get a good idea of dates and even most of the teams really early on - their just altered slightly depending on promotion / relegation)

That's interesting.

Overall I have no issue with the earlier games, my only concern is that there might be the odd situation that I might be rushing to get to games pending on where my boys games are in the morning.

That's interesting.

Overall I have no issue with the earlier games, my only concern is that there might be the odd situation that I might be rushing to get to games pending on where my boys games are in the morning.
Same as you, would be abit of a nightmare considering where some of the games get played.

Fixtures aren’t released til mid June, so I don’t know how anyone is privy to this information

Might not know which teams they're playing but still might know the time slots. Still seems unlikely.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back