• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Michael Duff on Sky Sports earlier

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 1,132
Is he a shit manager? Done well at Cheltenham and Barnsley, just the wrong fit for us.

Is he a shit manager? Done well at Cheltenham and Barnsley, just the wrong fit for us.
He looked lost during his time with us. The guy seems like a decent enough person, I hope he bounces back somewhere.

Solid performances at clubs other than ours suggests several things.

1. He was a poor fit for us with man management and tactics which would be on the board
2. He never got the players he wanted for his playstyle which would be on the board and Watson
3. He never got the fans on board with his noncommittal style at interviews which would be on him

For all his criticism within his time at the club he faced the difficult teams as Luke has bar Southampton in his 20 odd games.

And his record for however bad he is perceived here is only marginally worse than Luke's. Not by much. And that's without Ronald and Placheta for two

Wrong fit at the wrong time but the criticism he has is OTT

Anybody picking up a legacy of RM is always going to struggle..

exactly this, the Cardiff game was his undoing.
I got the sentiment of the message that he very clumsily voiced. I'm sure he regretted what he said once he realised the enormity of the game to us.

The performance was shocking, we just rolled over and gave in with very little fight whatsoever.

Thought the derby didn't matter, for that reason alone he can do one.
This in spades, he can go on to win the Champions league with Real Madrid but will always be a shit manager in my eyes for disrespecting the importance of the SWD, fuk him...

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back