• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cardiff Board šŸ˜‚

Don't condone what these two did, but an incredibly stupid thing to do by the Swans lad, celebrating a goal in such a volatile atmosphere in an area he shouldn't have been is daft enough, but to take his jacket off to reveal a Swans shirt beggars belief...

That opening post is the ramblings of a lunatic.
One can just imagine what heā€™d write ahead of a game against their real rivals - Bristol City!
That post comes across as being written by someone with a massive inferiority complex. I thought they didnā€™t care? Even if they win theyā€™re 2 doubes too late ha ha

Don't condone what these two did, but an incredibly stupid thing to do by the Swans lad, celebrating a goal in such a volatile atmosphere in an area he shouldn't have been is daft enough, but to take his jacket off to reveal a Swans shirt beggars belief...
Agreed. Ridiculous thing to do - that guy must have been insane to think he wasnā€™t going to get a reaction for it

Agreed. Ridiculous thing to do - that guy must have been insane to think he wasnā€™t going to get a reaction for it
I've done some stupid things before, during and after football in drink, but even I would never be so naive as to do something so reckless in fairness ...

I wonder what this wordsmith will have to say about today.

"Moreover, it will be a victory that defines the new era ahead. A changing of the guard. But a restoring of the natural order. The ā€œFathers of Failureā€ in Swansea need to understand that, process it, and more importantly, get used to it. It is going to be grim"

Fackin tool:ROFLMAO:

My favourite bit was when they referred to themselves as "an emerging giant".

They are 11th, in the second tier of English football.

The quim's quim.

My favourite bit was when they referred to themselves as "an emerging giant".

They are 11th, in the second tier of English football.

The quim's quim.
I wish they'd hurry up and emerge. I've been following the Swans for 40 years and they been saying the same thing for all that time.

They've never really kicked on since winning the FA Cup.

Last edited:
I wonder what this wordsmith will have to say about today.

"Moreover, it will be a victory that defines the new era ahead. A changing of the guard. But a restoring of the natural order. The ā€œFathers of Failureā€ in Swansea need to understand that, process it, and more importantly, get used to it. It is going to be grim"

Fackin tool:ROFLMAO:
The ā€œFathers of failureā€ who have lost once in ten years to them? With that kind of logic itā€™s no wonder they are ridiculed at every turn

The OP there is quite something. Regularly talks about failure, only to then get tonked in the SWD.

A shout out for our own SgorioFruit who has gone on there to stir things up.

Here he is on Friday šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ ...

If I were him I'd be finding a nice comfy bunker to settle down in for a couple of months, what a clown.

Here he is on Friday šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ ...

Fuck my eyes were bleeding trying to read that.
Treated myself to the extended highlights this morning with a nice cup of hot chocolate.
Was a more eloquent moment than that piece of diarrhoea given written form

Head-to-head v Cardiff​

SWANSEA WINSDRAWSCARDIFF WINS
League281721
League Cup302
FA Cup100
Total321723

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors