• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Grimes Today

Along with many others, I readily gave Grimes stick under Martin for his negative play. But, now that he clearly has a Coach who has a more positive style, Grimes is the player he always substantially was.

Immense, credit to him and all the players. Thought Ronald and Darling were excellent as well.
Darling was immense, he won everything in both boxes and surely must have given LW plenty of food for thought when Cabango returns from injury.

Darling was immense, he won everything in both boxes and surely must have given LW plenty of food for thought when Cabango returns from injury.
I think Darling's performance has given LW an easy decision to make when Cabango returns from injury imho..

Mr consistent isn’t he. I’ve never understood the grief he gets. His job is to link and also protect the defence, both of which he does very well.

I wish he’d go back onto penalty duties though.

Absolutely magnificent.

That is all.
Outstanding. I get why he frustrates people at times because of some of his safety first passing but besides Joe he’s he he only player we have who can receive a ball in a crowded midfield and with a bit of a wriggle suddenly find himself in an acre. Simply outstanding and one of the most underrated players we’ve ever had.

He's been outstanding lately, feels like Allen along side him allows him to play with a little more freedom.

Mr consistent isn’t he. I’ve never understood the grief he gets. His job is to link and also protect the defence, both of which he does very well.

I wish he’d go back onto penalty duties though.
Although he was good today (the running charge tackle I thought was outstanding) he’s nowhere near consistent yet

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back